View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 03:20 PM   #10
Darren Brimhall

Darren Brimhall is on a distinguished road
Re: Giving Critical Review of, and Suggestions to Correct Problems, on Games we used

simple, because the characters I like to see ruined in Marrach are run by players who have a history of manipulating the game to their likes and wants.

In other words, they cheat and get their way at the exspence of other players, always with the help of the Staff there whom they are close firends with. If you like me to send you the information, especially from one long time player who had two of her characters harmed in such a manner, please feel free to send me an E-Mail and I will send it to you.

No, my friend is not recruiting--she's inviting people from their to visit and roleplay at the Castle in Second Life. A good number of these people she considered firends, and felt what she built in SL would interest them. Now she's considering otherwise.

And Silvanlon, I wasn't banned--I walked away when they were going to slant a plot that I was working on in their favor for their benifit, not everyones'. As one of those who came on during Beta Testing, I can tell you that better players that I am left Marrach for the same reasons as I have.

So if they, the players, want to play the way they do--fine. They'll eventually kill the place, and somehow blame me for it.

But, If they want that place to thrive, well they're going to be swallowing a lot of pride.

Darren Brimhall

Last edited by Darren Brimhall : 03-25-2011 at 03:21 PM. Reason: bad syntax
Darren Brimhall is offline   Reply With Quote