View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 02:18 PM   #76
flbellman

flbellman is on a distinguished road
Re: FYI Mudconnector forums shut down

That's for sure. However, the mudding community should focus on improve the mudding experience. To a simple user like me, you all are doing great stuff. Maybe someone lost a bit of focus in the way. I think I bought your Mudmaster for iPhone, by the way. I truly hope that mudding will become popular again. It is such a great way of gaming.

As to SnowTroll post, I did not want to propose a resolution "You all shut up, I am grown up". As I said, it is pretty evident (at least to me) that posting a religious banner in a mud websites is likely to trigger reactions from the community. If someone does not see that and claims anything about the freedom of speech it is really out of the way, in my opinion. It is like to have two women cooking in the same kitchen (you can troll me about that...good grounds on sex discrimination ).

Generally, people are stupid (and I am not excluding myself) and cannot assess huge problems RL poses, sometimes they do not want, sometimes they simply can't. That explains many things.

Admittedly, I have fun in interacting with people on the Internet, so I take pro and contra, and I take full liability of what I post. I am not so anonymous as it may seem; nor I shield myself with being anonymous in the first place. As you all know, the Internet started with everybody being anonymous but now such trend has kind of changed.

Truthfully, I started to post stuff because of mudding, otherwise I just used the Internet for working purposes. So the mudding community, including this site and TMC gave me a lot.

I just hope that form past mistakes we could learn something for the future.

English is not my native language, as I live in Italy, and I am 40 years old.

No offense is intended to anyone.

Peace to all.

Last edited by flbellman : 08-07-2013 at 06:24 PM.
flbellman is offline   Reply With Quote