View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
MudMann

Home MUD: Primordiax
Home MUD: Threshold
MudMann will become famous soon enough
Re: Question about Gemstone and need a home

Well I can certainly see what getting a ton of money each month will do for development of a mud / client. Using Stormfront, it is practically a mouse driven game, very impressive.

Very friendly staff (got taken under the wing of a player pretty quickly as I was bleeding to death due to unfriendly kobolds). Nice descriptions, well laid out, nice skills system.. is it worth compulsery investment of cash... not sure.

Oh, and the house builder looks like ONE ROOM! I hope I am wrong for the sake of the poor souls who PAY all that money.. my house in Thresh had.. um.. never mind.. dont want to give too many clues as to how much my bank balance diminshed :-D

however accurate and true to life it may be.. having to keep putting away my sword so I can pick something up is VERY annoying.. ok I have two hands... but its a SODDING GAME!!!! Dont need to be THAT realistic that I have to free up my hands top pick something up :-D

I doubt I will go beyond the trial, however it is so proffessional, it is keeping me entertained
MudMann is offline   Reply With Quote