View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #1
Leech

Name: John
Home MUD: The Inquisition: Legacy
Leech is on a distinguished road
Searching: The Walking Dead MUD

With October rolling around and people here in the states getting in the holiday season, I usually invest in a plethora of scary movies. However, one genre of horror flick always snags my breath away - the zombie movie. The Walking Dead season 3 is aimed to air this Sunday, and it has been one of the most influential new dramas, and subjectively the best zombie drama (maybe the only, but I have a tendency not to hear about cool things).

So, with all these influences wrapping around me, warping my mind to significantly darker things, I'm going to ask a question that I've asked before: where can a guy find a decent horror MUD? Preferably an RPI with zombies, and preferably not HellMOO. While I completely love the style of HellMOO it's not something I'd play consistently.

In short:

-I'd like to play at a RP enforced zombie MUD.

-Like most gamers, if such a place is only 'in the works' at this point, I'd really love to offer assistance. I can build rooms, mobs, and items, have a basic understanding of scripting, can work on lore, serve as an RP admin, and have a decent head for maintaining policy although no formal experience with it.

-If there isn't a RP enforced zombie MUD out there, are there any horror-thriller MUDs in the works? I try to stay up to date on my MUDs, especially ones that take darker themes, but again I'm significantly prone to not hearing about cool things until after the fact.
Leech is offline   Reply With Quote