View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
Leniri

Leniri is on a distinguished road
Unwritten Legends!

Hi everyone. I'm a player over at and given that I've spent a year running around over there, I thought I'd pop over and make some noise about it.

UL is an RP-mandatory mud with a solid base of strong, active roleplayers. The game has been kicking around for over a decade and has an amazing staff and a fantastic cast of characters (some of them have been around since the very beginning) that have enabled me to do a ton of amazing things I never really thought possible in an online roleplay environment.

The game is currently under a new round of heavy development. Classes have been overhauled and reined in to provide a much more balanced game than in years past, and recent monthly developments have seen the beginnings of the expansion and overhaul of the game's crafting systems. While crafting is currently in its very early stages, players can spend fame accumulated gained automatically every day and as a reward for participating in RP to modify the look and function of existing items as well as to create new and interesting things from scratch. The game's staff is very good at keeping on top of this, with even the most complex requests processed in a timely fashion.

There is a player application, which is a little bit of a bummer, but it only asks for your name and email address and exists primarily to keep griefers at bay. As I've never seen one in the game, it must be doing its job. Character creation all happens once you're actually logged into the game, so you'll have ample opportunity to chat OOC with other players and ask questions while you decide exactly what sort of character you want to play.

So come! Join us!
Leniri is offline   Reply With Quote