View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 01:30 PM   #9
WarHound

Home MUD: Armageddon.org
WarHound is on a distinguished road
<Insert generic FREEvsPAY argument #136 here>

There is no use in discussing it for the 123214335443th time. It's been beaten to death, resurrected, and beaten a few thousand more times. All it's going to do here is start another gigantic argument where nothing, I repeat NOTHING will get accomplished except more arguing, a generous helping of flaming, and a topping of 'stfu' before it's over with.

I am a free player myself, and really would prefer if pay muds made it clear in their advertisements that they are payforperks, one-time payment, or monthlypayments. However, there are at least ten other threads on the subject that make it very clear that if they don't want to let people know in their TMS-listing blurb, then they definately don't have to. That's the end of the story, guys, as much as some of us may dislike it. No use arguing it again, as all we'll be accomplishing is rehashing a tired-ass, done-to-death subject.

My only solution here is to make the list of pay-to-play muds, start a topic about them, and offer it to people whenever this topic INEVITABLY comes up. I've been meaning to start it, but with the holidays and all it's kind of been put on the back burner.
WarHound is offline   Reply With Quote