Thread: [Flames]
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2002, 09:32 PM   #14
Reason

Reason is on a distinguished road
I think this is the best place to put this because by the time I finish it'll probably be pretty insulting.  I just want to ask that you don't judge DR by Seraphina, she just has an addiction to posting.  Her goal usually seems to be to stir up trouble and then try to come out looking innocent while everybody around her argues about the idiocy she posts.

She disrupts the DR boards constantly but hardly ever to the point of getting her posts removed. I notice she started out here doing the same thing, writing long posts that are totally off topic and either break rules are walk the line of it.  I stopped reading the DR boards because of the bs posted by her and a few others, I hate to think I'll have to give up reading these too.  Please don't encourage her.

I've been reading these boards for a long time, over a year, and this is the first time I've felt the need to post.  I just wanted to say  

Dellica, go home!  Nobody here cares about your kid, how wonderful you are or your wonderful ideas about how to cheat the system without breaking official rules.
Reason is offline   Reply With Quote