View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:52 PM   #13
dark acacia
Banned

dark acacia is on a distinguished road
Re: RPI and PC power: can vs. should

I was actually surprised last night when an immortal listened in on myself and another player as we discussed the issue, and now it's going to be handled. The way it sounds, A is new to RPI games in general and was upset about being killed off when he was going to kill a rival (the aforementioned B), so he ended up playing the same kind of character with the same kind of attitude to get revenge.

It's a small playerbase and it turns out that the imms don't want toxic PCs like A ruining the experience for others and forcing people to quit out of frustration. It was influencing my role play and the role play of my character's friend to the point where we were constantly walking on eggshells around the person and taking out our frustrations on each other in private, and I was at the point of giving up and quitting. Ten people online at a time is actually very good for the game right now and the imms don't want that threatened.

The game's extensive request tool system has a complaint category, and it was explained to me by the imm that the complaint category is specifically for venting problems so that people don't bottle them up and ragequit. Had I known, I could have just shot them a complaint through that system and they would at least have been willing lend an ear and give advice.

Last edited by dark acacia : 02-15-2013 at 12:58 PM.
dark acacia is offline   Reply With Quote