View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 12:58 PM   #5
uzziel

Name: Josh
Home MUD: tsunami.thebigwave.net
uzziel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to uzziel Send a message via Yahoo to uzziel
Re: Is this crap in your mud too ?

I would first like to say that Tsunami is an amazing mud. I've played a few others, but most pale in comparison. The player base is mostly friendly, and very willing to help new players. There are many classes and subclasses. There are quests, side quests, wars, invasions, an innovative pk system, and an amazing Jihad system. The admin are always willing to help people, and harassment laws are in effect. If you follow someone and take their stuff, constantly spam them, and generally annoy them for an extended period, action is, and has been taken.
Zachry is a player who has been a thorn in the side of both admins and players for quite awhile. Currently he stays logged in as a dead player so that he can continue to rant and rave without being silence cursed or killed by other players. He was recently removed due to his degrading comments, snide remarks, constant insult and harassment of admins and players alike (see previous posts by him for details). The fact that he was let back is an example of the current admins willingness to give people another chance. More then once it has been suggested that he move on to a different mud but it is my oppinion that he thrives on conflict and enjoys any attention he receives, negative or positive.
I will close in saying that if Anyone does visit tsunami, I suggest the harness the 'ignore' feature currently available. I have been on Tsu for a number of years now and I find it quite enjoyable. Like all things and all muds there are a few things and people I dislike but the overwhelming number of good things about this mud has kept me there, and has ensured that I would recomend it to anyone else. If you find yourself in the lands of tsunami, don't hesitate to ask me for assistance or advice. I can be reached using the 'tell' feature and I'm usually logged on as Epic, or Abaddon.
uzziel is offline   Reply With Quote