View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 12:32 AM   #53

Aw shucks no!  I'm not at all sold on the marketing opportunity yet.  There's got to be some angles I'm missing. I'm still in the cost-benefit analyis stage.  You must understand this is a pretty new paradigm shift for me.  I'm used to just giving.  It had never once occurred to me that my mud could reap a whirlwind of benefit from it.  And frankly, I have this problem of not being able think outside a somewhat limited and narrow moral box, being imprisoned by such embarassing quaint and irrational humility regarding such weighty matters as charity and exploitation.   Rest assured I will check with both my lawyer and preacher.

BTW, how many hits and referrals are the little sick kids getting you?  

Do you think maybe we can get limited edition ZMud disks into their small hands with perhaps a special edition mud list databases of only the donors muds?

And like the owner of Achaea said, I'm not at all one bit sorry if anyone's offended.   That's your problem.  I've got a business to constantly promote so if your offended it means you need to buck up, shut up and get outta my way.  Got it.  Good.