View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 01:07 AM   #2
smadronia

smadronia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to smadronia
My fiancee and I have had our mud on both Betterbox and Kyndig. Of the two, I'd choose Kyndig, they have better servers and support.

Every time we've had a problem they've answered out e-mails in less than 24 hours. They e-mailed us not that long ago to tell us we had a possible security problem, and that evening someone who worked there logged into the mud to make sure we'd fixed it. They send us billing reminders well ahead of time, and if it's close to the due date and you haven't paid they e-mail you and ask if you still want hosting. If they adjust pricingdown, they'll give you a credit back on pre-paid months if that happens, and if it goes up your pre paid months aren't charged the increase.

What I like best about Kyndig is the customizing of your package. Betterbox doesn't let you do that, and we had problems with that. We were pushing the ram limits on our package, and we didn't need all the stuff the next step up had. We had been told we could just pay extra for more RAM, but we never got an answer on it. With Kyndig we didn't have that problem.
smadronia is offline   Reply With Quote