View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 04:30 PM   #65
Elriic

Elriic is on a distinguished road
Re: Join Dragonrealms today!

Just want to point it out,

*I* started this thread. I play the game and I love it. I'm glad Juason is posting. He's an active developer for the game, but the posts asking why we're advertising are just over the top.

Firstly, I find it humorous that the screen name providing most of the vitriol in this thread is actually the name of a competing mud. Pot. Kettle. Black. I'll remember the 'loving attention' you showed -my- thread when I find a DA advertisement.

Secondly, I advertised because I want new people to play the game. New names and faces, new ideas, new interactions.. Its sort of why you play Multi User Dungeon games in the first place.. you know.. multi?

Seriously, I don't mind negative comments. All games have their positive and their negative aspects and people deserve to be informed. What I do mind are blatant attempts to throw a competitor under the dirt using the guise of another 'user'. Which is what your posting and continued belligerence in this thread have been.

For anyone new who might be reading this thread, I encourage you to check out yourself. You will find a world of hundreds of people who play because the game is that awesome. When you log in, ask around for Elriic. I'll be happy to show you around and help you get started.
Elriic is offline   Reply With Quote