View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 05:55 AM   #14
Dre

Dre is on a distinguished road
Heya,

I actually think that prohibiting won't solve the issue. Nor do I think it's something you want. If the mud wants it prohibited people will make sure it won't happen, an administrator shouldn't have to worry about it.

If it happens, then it's good it's controled. And like Brody said it shouldn't happen often, as like irl murder happens more then rapes and are extremely nasty and painful for the victim.

BTW I play on a family mud, and it won't be approved there, although it's a pk mud. I don't think it's hypocrite to prohibited rape, but players still tell each other they 'raped' them (although this is illegal) when they killed someone. This happens rarely and with great risk of the person saying it, but it still happens. On more adult oriented muds I can imagine that rape is something could happen. It's a nasty world out there, if you want to be realistic, your world has to be as nasty. Still, if you think it's inappropiate for a game, I can agree as well. There's enough misery in the world already, why bring it to a game.

*shrug* I'm not sure myself yet

Greetings Dre
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote