View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 04:52 PM   #225
Fharron

Fharron is on a distinguished road
I must say that I am very disappointed with you Molly. I was happily pottering about my holo-pad, in the year of no lord 2035, when I decided to take my first trip of nostalgia into the past. Without further ado I stepped upon my newly invented beam of light cell projector, copyright Mc Beam Technologies formerly Mc Donalds – our food tastes more like cardboard than our packaging.

Upon arrival, gasp, shock, horror, what do I find? A fantastic MUD that is identical to the one I have just finished creating. It can’t possibly be the case that my mud was copied from yours because the Mc Frothy Milkshake explosion of 2020 destroyed all past records. I can only assume that someone attached to the MUD journeyed into the future and stole my work, thus making illegal use of my IP. My Mc Money is on that deviant Soulstar and his Sicilian upstarts. I have consulted with my lawyers and you have been tried in your absence. The guilty verdict requires you to eat, without the addition of self-applied flavourings, 2 Mc Burgers and one portion of Mc Fries.  

On a separate note, my second trip took me to the region of Achaea. A lot of people where aghast to hear that the name of their beloved region is being used without their permission. As I left I saw a group of warriors gathering swords and shields and writing a missive to someone called Archemedies, requesting a big catapult to hurl them through time. By all accounts they are intent on some rigorous disembowelling activities, rowdy bunch.  

--------------------
Now I have to go and serve the graphical Tolkein game with a legal summon for Illegal Pumpkin use, those things are dangerous when used by little people with no adult supervision.
Fharron is offline   Reply With Quote