View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 03:22 PM   #4
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
Re: Daily Awesome Fun on Threshold RPG!

Happy to explain! Thanks for asking.

is the company that makes, runs, and owns Threshold. I founded and incorporated the company in 1996.

Frogdice also made Primordiax (currently closed) and (). Coin 'n Carry is a casual web game that is a combination puzzle, RPG, crafting, economy game (it does a lot so its hard to classify).

Frogdice's 4th game is going to alpha this Friday, and will beta in mid August. I can't tell you much about it yet. We are going to show it off at our annual convention - FroggaCon - August 3-5 in Lexington, KY.

Frogdice does indeed have an office right here in Lexington, KY. We have 3 full time staff, 3 part time staff, a couple of subcontrators, and 16 Pollywogs (our intern program). We call our office The Lilypad, or sometimes jokingly: Frogdice Global Headquarters. The ribbon cutting for our office was attended by the Mayor, lieutenant governor, a congresswoman, and a bunch of other business/government leaders last month.

I guess I should share news a little more often so folks know what we are up to. Sometimes I feel like a bit of a douchebag sharing links to news stories about us, but maybe some folks would find it interesting.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote