View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 11:08 PM   #1
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
Ok this was posted on that extremely long board the top 20 one. But this is serious question.

How about the pay to play muds, actually stop allowing votes for one voting period (15 days). Only free muds are allowed to be voted on, a true free mud free for all, in fact if the free ones on the top 10 list wanted to be exempt great. Let the small homegrown true Free non company ran muds just have a free for all. This way its gives them a chance to be seen for a while. I also think it will boost MAJOR traffic to this site. and For those on the top 10 I would personally write a discussion forum about them and putting up their info, and keep that on the top so that they aren't completely lost during 15 days of high traffic.

If anyone likes this idea, or has suggestions, critism or heck anything Id love to hear it......

Enola

p.s. I have nothing to gain from this, I'm not even open yet :-P but as noted I will one vote myself to the top MWAHHAHAHA beware evil doers.
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote