View Single Post
Old 08-05-2002, 12:58 AM   #24
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
You tried to give advice on how to be 'brotherly' to others. I simply wanted to point out how absolutely ASININE that is, considering the source.

As for judging you... online forum... text based... judging you by your words... yeah, seems about right to me. COME ON! How the hell do you expect me to judge you? The only way to judge someone online is by their actions... you've shown yourself to be a spammer, a racist, a bigot, and an idiot. I have no respect for you, or anything you have to say on the subject of 'what is and isn't nice.'

The hypocrit calling someone a hypocrit, again is quite asinine. If you'd like to be a useful and contributing member, feel free. If you only came back to be a waste of space and start more arguments, I'm sure we'd all rather see you gone.

As for my statements, I stated the truth, pure and simple. A racist, bigotted, spamming, idiotic person has no right to be preaching to anyone about what is or is not right. Once you learn that, we'll all be able to get a long a bit better.