View Single Post
Old 05-25-2003, 09:25 PM   #2
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Let me say that review was not out of anger.  If I was angry I would take it out on the mud itself.  It was a review, simple as that, I quit for good reasons, why play at a place that does nothing for you?  You have nothing to show, nothing but bull **** and a few memories of actual people who knew what it was like to take a role and mold it into something spectacular.  I gave you a couple  of things too, my latest ****, which was with a kank in the 'Rinth, (of course it warrents judgement and death by an imm who probably knows nothing of the 'rinth and just gave some reason he/she thought was right.) And the first **** I got into with the corpse.  So I guess that's the best way to teach a PC.  But I would have learned anyway without that.  What makes it better is people go back for their corpses all the ****ing time, and imms do nothing about it, make up your ****ing mind, don't take it out on a select group of players you do not like.

"When an immortal at a roleplay intensive mud uses their commands more often then their brains, it then becomes a roleplay interference mud, which I think Armageddon has become"

Thanks for replying, I always love to chat it up with someone who thinks they know the mud.  Besides, my point in the review wasn't if I was right by doing it IC, the fact was the imms use their ooc powers to control things ic to what they believe is right, which is of course not right.  Then again what mud has ever been a democracy toward the players?  None I would say.  Then again, without players you have no ****in' mud, without the ordinary people you have no country, no kingdom, no world.  Something to brood over, eh?

-Delerak
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote