View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 02:42 PM   #14
noodles

noodles is on a distinguished road
Re: The amazing robustness of NiMUD 5

Can you list those games and perhaps quote some of those compliments? What's your peak player level during the uptime your game exhibits. This would be very helpful for those of us who are not familiar with your product, to lend some credence to your statements. Without this sort of supporting information, you could be anyone making grandious claims.

For instance, what say I claim that I am fifty-sixth in line for the throne of the British empire. Anyone who claims this is untrue is clearly nothing less than a troll.

I am not sure I understand. NiMUD isn't very well known, at least not to me. Yet, any queries for information which would help understand the statements you make about it is trolling?

I would agree that 39 days is a decent number of days to stay up. But what I was concerned about in my initial post, was that you didn't know why it went down and your logs only indicated information from when it went up. This is worrying.

But why is what you wrote above special? It sounds like a pretty standard list of features, albeit described in a vague way. I am not sure I understand why you think listing these makes NiMud anything other than par for the course?