View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 12:04 AM   #11
Shao_Long

Shao_Long is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Shao_Long Send a message via MSN to Shao_Long
-sigh- trashes... hate... spam...
eww...
I learned such a lot of new stuff about myself in the past three minutes... Seriously, are you that stupid as you're trying to look like or what the hell is wrong with your head, Dulan ? I just admitted to intentionally spamming. Yeah. Sure. And I just have shot your grand ma with a shotgun. Go see her, and don't forget to call 911 !
I'd say, your posts aren't just useless, as you claim mine are. Your posts - those are irritating, with your constant cursing and all the bad junk you're trying to drop on me and 'our' group. There are no my groups or your groups. Speak for yourself, and don't try to create some 'spamgroups'.
You tell - 'many hate me' . So what ? You think I really care so much about your opinion ? Or about opinion of 'those, who hate me' ? Or about opinion of approximately ~6666 people who do really hate me ? Well, if it's their opinion on my evilliness, stupidity, idiocy, education level, quality of my posts, or some other junk like this - well, I don't care. So you may just as well keep your comments regarding all these topics to yourself, I don't think anyone else here does cares about all this junk. I don't think anyone here is interested in learning, how much do you hate 'trashes' like me. I don't care about that, and I have more important things to care about in this weird thing called 'life'. So keep your rantings and curses to yourself, they don't help anyone, they don't give anything to boards, and they do spam. And they do make you look stupid.
That would be about it.