View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008, 04:44 PM   #1
Brawndel

Brawndel is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up looking for a truely unique mud.

Heya kids!
I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I figured that advertising for players works, as I'm a player and I'd like to be advertised for.

I have been mud-hopping for about 10 years now, and just can not find a mud to call home. I am so sick of muds that are exactly the same as every other mud out there, except that the names of the cities have changed or some such thing.
I am looking for a no to little roleplaying mud, with roleplaying quality descriptions and combat. I do not want a mud where the combat consists of "you hit a monster with your dagger, a monster hits you with it's fangs." I am very into combat, and am looking for extensive combat code, where I am able to have a part in how the combat progresses, and get excited about what I'm doing.
I like playerkilling, but I don't like it when it is possible for people who haven't played long, or people who don't have many friends to get sliced and diced by a certain group that owns the mud because of superior time spent on the mud, or because of large numbers.
I love exploring, and am very interested in quests. I want a mud that gives me more to do than hack and slash poor innocent bunnies... I want to be a part of a world, not just another warrior slaughtering all inhabitants of the land.
In short, I want UNIQUE, fun place to be, won't get yelled at because I'm not a very good roleplayer, but I want quality and hard core combat system.
I have tried the majority of muds out there, and it's possible that I've skipped over your mud even though it be a great mud... let me know about your mud, sell me on it's cool features, I really really need a place to hang out.

Thanks for reading all, and I thank you also in advance for any response.

Brawny
Brawndel is offline   Reply With Quote