View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 09:43 AM   #5
Brawndel

Brawndel is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: looking for a truely unique mud.

Thank you for your quick responses!
KaVir, I have played godwars2 off and on for a couple of years, finally managing to get a werewolf up to age 250. The problem I've had is that primaling endlessly gets so old. And once I had a build, such as my ww with wolf form and storm talons, all I could do is find a mob relative to my age, pounce, rh rm rl, lh lm ll... standing for high slash with right paw, medium, and low... followed by the same with the left... over and over until the mob is dead. It just got old very quickly. Granted, I haven't played since dragons and the new nexus have been implemented, but the awesome combat and coord system doesn't overshadow the endless primaling.

Sandra, I have created a char or 2 on legendmud, and it is a lot of fun. The problem is once again having to kill mobs endlessly to raise levels... I do admire the skill system, there are some really neat quests, and being able to use a revolver in ranged combat is a lot of fun... I just get bored by the exping.

Molly! I have wanted to try 4D for a couple of years now, but I am unable to connect to 4dimensions.org 6000 using my mud client. I have tried other mud clients, other isps, and I just can't get connected. I would be very appreciative if you could provide me with another sight/port to connect too, or any troubleshooting hints you might know of. At the moment, when I try to connect, I get the error "couldn't connect."

Thanks again all, and I look forward to any other suggestions.

Brawny

P.S. As KaVir says, I am blind, and therefor, extensive asky art, and wilderness maps are hard to deal with when using a screenreader. I am so thankful to those like KaVir who take blindness into consideration when creating a mud, and add options to make the mud more "blind friendly."
Brawndel is offline   Reply With Quote