View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 04:34 AM   #5
Aeledius

Aeledius is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Aeledius Send a message via AIM to Aeledius Send a message via MSN to Aeledius
In reply to a previous comment: You can adjust your frames and still keep a "seemless" look just make them NOSCROLL or SCROLLING = NO, can't remember off the top of my head which it is.  Its been a while since I've used straight HTML.  Secondly, in IE, it doesn't look seemless, you gotta turn off the frame borders, they look horrid.

Third, just a suggestion, but its a big difference between amateur and semi-professional pages: PRELOAD YOUR ROLLOVER IMAGES. That is, when I put my mouse over your nav links, I DON'T want to see it take 2 seconds the first time to change (waiting for the image download) and it be instantaneous the second and subsequent times (when the image is cached).

If you need any help with these, there are code snippets, examples, tutorials, etc all over the place on the net, but should you be lazy/non search friendly, feel free to contact me.

MSN:
AIM: Aeledius
Email:

P.S. That goes for anyone else too, I sincerely believe in giving back to the community that has helped me so much.

James Meyer
aka Aldyn creator and founder of Aeledius (currently down for redesign)
Aeledius is offline   Reply With Quote