View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 02:13 PM   #8
MudMann

Home MUD: Primordiax
Home MUD: Threshold
MudMann will become famous soon enough
Re: Question about Gemstone and need a home

What a NICE experience system Gemstone has, go on a slaughtering grind fest.. then chill out with roleplay as your full brain empties of all its recent experiences and increases your EXP towards the next level at a nice steady rate.

Very clever INDEED!

Nice spell system, very very clever skills system.. allows for a very unique character build.. and now I have got my head around Stormfront, the two handed thing is no longer a big issue.. I espceially like being able to show my backpack to a shopkeeper, who will search through it for everything he want, and buy them en-mass.

Said it once, will say it again... its amazing what regular money can do for development.

Had a go with dragonrealms, but I cant keep jumping around like this... Dragon Realms certainly sems to have a very very indepth combat system.. however one mud at once.. I shall persever with Gemstone (very helpful player base by the way, had my body dragged to a healer by a friendly player who stumbled on my dead body to the centre of time where I was brought back to life).

Of course, there has been nothing yet to pursade me to stay for longer than the trial... especially as it appears there is something rather new and exciting looming towards the end of April.. which it is not my place to mention... so I will keep quiet.
MudMann is offline   Reply With Quote