View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 02:47 AM   #3
obit

Home MUD: telnet://we-dont.gotdns.org:1701
obit is on a distinguished road
Re: Guidelines for a PKI

I can kinda go along with that as long as the humiliation-factor is high. Loss of bladder control would be an acceptable example.

I suppose I can agree with you on this one as well. But you shouldn't have to go through a long drawn out process to kill. If sufficiently skilled, you should be able to dispatch your enemies quickly (in under a minute) and with extreme prejudice at your whim, and if you choose to "play with your food", so be it.

I left "RP" out of the list on purpose because RP is such a broad, sweeping term, which is neither exclusive or inclusive to PK, that it has llittle bearing on the quality of PK in the context I'm using. RP in a PKI would be akin to going to a RL paintball course and pretending that you are an "Allied Marine" trying to take out some "Nazi Scum" on the beaches of Normandy. Expect a few raised eyebrows from your friends when you call for a medic after getting hit and try to place a paint-smeared letter to your girlfriend "back home" in the hand of one of your confused teamates as you rattle off your last "dying gasps".
obit is offline   Reply With Quote