View Single Post
Old 03-15-2006, 02:58 PM   #13
Soleil

Soleil is on a distinguished road
I usually stay out of this discussion but I just have to step in and say they ARE free to play.  I know this has been discussed for page after page after page on other threads, but come on already.  Matt has REPEATEDLY gone in-depth about industry standards and so forth and so on.  Bottom line is the games are FREE TO PLAY, as they advertise.  

I know some folks over at Carrion Fields are up on your high-horse about how you are free and other muds aren't.  Do you think that makes you better than the other games?  It's very surprising that after all this time and all this discussion for pages that you still want to bring this argument up.  

Iron Realms games, just like Medievia, are FREE to play.  Anyone can play their games without spending a cent.  Yes spending money will get things faster than if you didn't spend money, but the bottom line is that they are FREE TO PLAY.  Anyone, anywhere, can log in and play for free for as long as they want to.

I've always thought your arguments on this point were silly and just goes to prove that you don't understand the industry standards and advertising schemes in general.  Why on earth do you care so much about this when the list owners of both large MUD portals don't care enough to change their databases?  Let it go already....
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote