View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:04 AM   #4
Odd Raven

Home MUD: Arantha
Odd Raven is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Odd Raven
Re: Hello from a lurker

Bah, nevermind what they say. What you like is what you like and who cares, otherwise? If you don't try, you'll never know. The MUD I mentioned previously only has a handful of players, it's only been released properly for a few months after all, but I've really taken to it and helping the admin to planning while enjoying playing, myself. I see a lot of potential and a flexibility other MUDs aren't prone to having -- others don't.

So, you just do what you do and don't worry about what they say. We'll punch people in the face together.

[Edit: Though, I do want to say, because I seem to become easily distracted: I aggressively get the roleplay sense. Being someone who is roleplay oriented puts me in the position of either having my roleplay judged -- Oh, she's HARDCORE at roleplay or WOW, her roleplay is not on par with MY ROLEPLAY -- or absolutely lacking. That's a pain in the butt, to me. Roleplay is whatever it is -- if it's greeting a person or involved in an epic dialogue with your arch foe.]

Last edited by Odd Raven : 02-03-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Odd Raven is offline   Reply With Quote