View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 11:48 PM   #24
less than sacred

less than sacred is on a distinguished road
You take a 1969 stock Chevy Camaro, remove the engine and replace it with a 350 four bolt main, wiseco pistons, holly four barrel carb, 3-speed eightball shifter, new tires, and a new paint job is it still stock? It's the same car right?

Obviously it's *not* stock. Much time and effort went into making something good into something better. Just because the names are the same it doesn't mean it's stock.

Scmming things on the surface rarely produces any meaningful information, as people here have so helpfully shown. Dark Hope MUD isn't a good mud. It's a GREAT MUD with many unique features.

Morons will post here claiming to visit Dark Hope for about 12 seconds in order to present "proof" of their claims. The problem is that anyone can tell a slanted story, even one as absurd as the ones posted on this thread.

What they call stock I call familiarity. It's easier to learn the ropes of a new mud if your at least familiar with how some of it works. .
But apparantly that gets lost on some folks when ignorance takes hold. Dark Hope is set in such a way that as you advance more changes are visible.

Hate me, but don't make statements about my mud when you haven't played it long enough to appreciate just how different it is.
less than sacred is offline   Reply With Quote