View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 03:34 PM   #2
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Yes! One that really stands out was my first character in the current game I play.

I created her just to test out the commands and syntax of the game. I picked what I felt was the most well-rounded city-based skillset, according to what I'd read in the documentation. In this way, I figured I could become useful as an employee of a noble house, whether as an aide OR a guard.

I had to explain why she suddenly showed up out of nowhere the first day I logged in, so I RPed that she was from the opposite end of the world, and had been abused by the farmers she lived with and ran away from home to explore.

She was intended originally to be extremely sweet-tempered, polite and well-groomed, with no particular twitches or anything like that.

She ended up as a double-agent secret spy for two different clans, set up the assassinations of one noble and several commoners, and hung out at one of the more notorious taverns in the city.

She also became a fanatic of devotion to that city's sorcerer-king, believing in her heart of hearts that everything she did was to benefit him.

Good times - she got killed by her secret clan boss.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote