View Single Post
Old 07-22-2002, 01:58 PM   #3
Muerte

Muerte is on a distinguished road
I knew someone would not be sure of things, as one of the replies I got asked if me to host thier mud.

1) The builder doesn't work for me or my mud, nor would they be asked to, they have the option of applying like normal.

2) The 20 sentences to me for are a small price to be able to build because you want to or because you want to try to learn the basics without restriction.

3) No the autogenerated won't put any builder out of a job. But for the mud I'm doing, no one is gonna build me a 10,000 room forest, nor would I ever ask a builder to. It is to build such a vast generic area without the pains of manual building.

4) I don't consider it an advertisement to new builders because they won't be building for anyone but themselves. Say a builder is working with a mud on and area buy wants to also build one they have in mind that they think would be good. Most MUDS will say "when you're done with what youre doing, then you can try to build that" or "we'll see". This takes that away, they can come and build without worry of restriction or waiting.

Feel free to ask anymore questions, and thank you for not moving this to another board. I hope this brings more understanding and more get interested in the idea.
Muerte is offline   Reply With Quote