View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 10:28 PM   #61
Iluvatar

Iluvatar is on a distinguished road
I've never believed in a "banned forever" policy and after the years that've passed, I applaud Synozeer for letting them back in. However, there's no doubt from the "warm" reception that honor, morality and respect for the community at large are still our principles. Based on that, I highly recommend Synozeer reconsider his action before every comment about or by Medievia becomes a long flame war.

I don't begrudge them their success or the money they rake in and I know it's taken many hours of work from dedicated builders and coders to expand what they started with. What I do take offense at is profitting from other people's labors without credit nor compensation AND blatantly throwing it in the faces of the free mudding community with paid for advertisements and votes (tax deductible business expenses). Obviously I'm not alone in that belief.

Oh, and as for the_logos? Well, I guess the thieves aren't so much competition for IRE now so why should he hold grudges. He might even share a few snippets with them to advertise (with suitable credit displayed for the snippets of course). Hmm, Ma Bell of muddom...interesting.
Iluvatar is offline   Reply With Quote