View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 11:36 AM   #2
Khadgar

Khadgar is on a distinguished road
I really hope you werent inferring to me as the problem player who is slanderizing Jirah and your names.  That is slander within itself.  If you would like to make a legal issue out of it by all means do.  Just because somebody might have a motive does not make them guilty.  Just because somebody has a similar IP address to somebody else does not make them guilty nor does it make them somebody else.  I can assure you that I am not the only one that has issues with your mud as I have seen many while I played there.  Nevertheless, the person who is slanderizing you (if any) were probably affiliated with your mud and it is my personal opinion that you should take responsibility for your actions.  In conclusion, dont point fingers at me or anyone else for that matter without proof.  Believe me when I say I am completely done with Adventures Unlimited and I would never like to hear that name again.  I have more important things in my life now such as college and making a mud of my own.  Good day.
Khadgar is offline   Reply With Quote