View Single Post
Old 11-05-2002, 03:39 AM   #45
Ashon

Ashon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Ashon Send a message via AIM to Ashon Send a message via MSN to Ashon Send a message via Yahoo to Ashon
I am an avid defender of Game Commando's. Ilya and Natalia were wonderful additions to our community. The gave insight in meaningful ways, they were always open to discussion, and they were just downright nice.

I still remember the day that I found the notice posted on their site. It was a sad day indeed. And to show that I was going to miss them, I purchased a Game Commando's T-Shirt.

But to the topic at hand,
Maybe if MCM went the way of many D20 publishers and offered it in a PDF for 2.50 a magazine, and print for a limited run for 7.50 an issue. The Security on PDF's have increased, and you can expect more readers, as they can see an immediate return for their investment. (Plus they can buy back issues at no extra cost for you the publisher). Having taken a more indepth look at the MCM page, the magazine had a good start, it had some big hitters writing for it, and it had a couple of articles that interested me. But the difference between the first and fourth article astounded me. Yes there was more content, but bygolly give me quality over quantity any day of the week.
Ashon is offline   Reply With Quote