Thread: [Flames]
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 09:35 PM   #77
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
I'd like to provide the sucky game Achaea with some more of this excellently free publicity, because a game that's so unbelievably sucky needs it, badly. So let's go into your reasons a bit more:

Well, ignoring the fact that I think it's unfair to malign Bill Gates or Satan by comparing him to Achaea's staff, I mainly agree. I'm not sure you really captured the depths of their depravity though.

I have to disagree here. I think they deserve worse than a 0, because not only does it barely have graphics, the graphics it does have are done using colored ASCII characters. I give it a -1 for graphics.

I'm not sure I entirely follow this but because it seems to be slamming Achaea, I agree completely. Trying to make money at something = suckage. I know I steadfastly refuse to buy food from any supermarket that is trying to make money. Why? Because they SUCK, just like Achaea.

God they suck so badly! Actually, I found a bug the other day in Achaea. A bug that exists in the design, because the designers SUCK. I discovered that it's actually possible to get anything you want in the game without ever spending a dime. I even met people that were abusing this 'bug' and had been getting away with it for years. Yet another reason Achaea SUCKS: They don't plug up design holes like this by forcing you to spend money to play or get good! THAT SUCKS. Fix bugs you idiot developers over there.

I am not sure this is sound reasoning. I mean, while Aetolia also starts with an 'a', neither Imperian nor Lusternia start with an 'a' and they still suck. I think we need a broader rule here than merely starting with an 'a', though that's probably a good place to start.

Preach ON, brother man! Who were those idiots who voted for Viktor Yushchenko anyway? Putin doesn't approve of him and as all reasonable people know, "Putin is puttin' the R back in Russia." Once again, Achaea sucks.

Oooh, no no, you are sadly mistaken here. You should not be rating this a 10/10. In fact, what Achaea does, so I have heard, is give 20,000 xp to the first person each day who can provide evidence of having kicked a puppy. They have to provide a photo of themselves kicking a puppy while holding up a sign that says, "Achaea rocks my socks!" so you know they were kicking the puppy specifically for the bonus. I can't get down with puppy-kickers.

What?? No, you're crazy. EVERYBODY on these boards with an ounce of sense knows that capitalism is evil and that charging people money for things makes you SUCK. You're simply wrong here. This is a 0/10. ACHAEA SUCKS.

Ok, but don't you think it could be easier to level up? And another thing that sucks about Achaea is that it's not all about monster bashing and gaining levels. I think that sucks. Any game where I can't succeed by mindless bashing of NPCs SUCKS.

I'd fire your ass if you taught at a school I ran. Professors like you are what cause grade inflation. Achaea gets no higher than a 5 or so. 30 indeed. *scoff*

In summary, yet again, Achaea sucks so hard it makes those fancy new Dyson vacuum cleaners look crap.

--matt
the_logos is offline   Reply With Quote