View Single Post
Old 06-24-2003, 04:24 PM   #1
Vash

Vash is on a distinguished road
I've been looking over potential places to play and looking at some of the banners on this website. I went to one game and liked the overall look of the webpage, but then I checked out the discussion board there. I do think discussion boards are neat additions, by the way, it really gives a potential player a chance to get a feel for the players on the game.

That aside I was a bit concerned when I saw the staff allows people to abuse link dead characters. Not only allows, but clearly say they have no sympathy for you if your computer crashes and you get robbed blind because you could not predict that you were getting ready to be link dead and rush to someplace that is quittable in. Is this the new standard on so-called RPI games? I've only been around off and on for about a year or so, but I remember when I started everywhere I went pretty much said linkdead characters should be ignored as they are not really there IG.

How do I explain why I was standing around ignoring everything and anything around me for several IG days because my computer blew up or something. I guess what I am trying to find out is if I should bother checking out a game that appears so open to twinking with staff approval. Opinions? Am I overreacting here? Was I on the odd game out when I played places that said if you were caught abusing LD characters you would be punished? How do I RP such things happening to my character if it does? Help?
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote