View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 04:05 PM   #64
Gorgulu

Gorgulu is on a distinguished road
Jesus christ, can't you people stop arguing for one goddamn second? Do you listen to yourselves? No matter how much either side argues, whether it's about how 'Medievia is the spawn of Satan and all its players shall burn in the fiery pits of ####' or how 'IRE is owned by the tobacco industry and is teaching 5-year olds how to smoke and murder each other. Oh, and Matt is the Anti-christ', you're not going anywhere. There's no way you're going to convince the other side that you're right, whether you are or not, so just drop all this bull****.

And yes, there are posts at MUDconnector comparing IRE to the tobacco industry and saying that they purposely 'target' children to get them addicted to their games. Idiots.

Now which one of you is going to accuse me of being Matt/Medievia's (The new Axis of Evil, I guess) lapdog, and point out that I'm obviously being paid by them to help prop up their reputations and keep the fact that they are really netherbeasts forged of nightmares that bathe in the blood of virgins under wraps.

I'm being sarcastic, by the way, but I know half of you are too blind to realize that and the other half are trying to figure out who it is I'm insulting. The answer to that question is ALL OF YOU.

Thanks.
Gorgulu is offline   Reply With Quote