View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 04:33 PM   #155
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Dulan, what the heck does Brody have to do with this, and why are you claiming I"m taking potshots at him? This is the first time I've even mentioned his name in this thread, and I have no idea what you're talking about.

As for "pot/kettle/black" and IP issues, as far as I know, Armageddon has none. But then, since I'm not an administrator or IMM there, and I've never heard ANYONE accuse them or even question them other than you and KaVir, I have no reason to know.

Though you might believe you're really important, and though KaVir might believe he's really important, neither of your opinions mean diddly regarding any of this. I'll repeat:

I WAS POINTING OUT AN IRONIC STATEMENT MADE BY ONE PERSON WHOSE GAME HAS WITHIN IT COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL FROM ELSEWHERE, WITHOUT ACQUIRING PERMISSION TO DO SO, WHOSE STATEMENT WAS TAKING A POTSHOT AT SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN PROVEN TO DO THE SAME THING.

I have no opinion on the matter. I don't really care if Medievia steals stuff from DIKU. I have no stake in it one way or another. I don't care if Molly got permission or not from Lucas, because I have no stake in that either. I made a comment. Shall I go back and edit the comment, and delete it like some people do, and then be accused of being a moron for deleting posts that are taken out of context for the express purpose of insulting the poster?

I'll be glad to retract the statement and let y'all return to your usual flame fests without me if it give you the hard-on you seem to be aching for.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote