View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 04:27 AM   #146
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough
One administrator of a game where approximately 0.5% of the world is non-commercial credited fan fiction is criticising the administrator of another game which took around twenty six thousand lines of source code, stripped out the credits, and used it to earn a huge amount of cash.

But you're promoting it, and therefore supporting it, despite the fact that it does the same thing you're accusing Molly of but on a larger scale - and you're still promoting it, even after having it pointed out to you.

As I've said in the past, I don't generally have a problem with fan fiction as I consider it to be a completely different kettle of fish.  However I do have a problem with your hypocracy on this issue, particularly when you're accusing other people of doing exactly what you're supporting.

I'm also rather amused by your current trend of playing as , a role in which you've become so predictable in recent months that I can literally count the posts on one hand from the time he posts one of his "I'm great" flames to the time that you jump in to back him up and polish his boots.
KaVir is offline   Reply With Quote