Thread: Defense
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 10:06 PM   #1
Kopribear

Kopribear is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kopribear Send a message via MSN to Kopribear Send a message via Yahoo to Kopribear
Smile

Though it's futile, one last stab at defending myself: I do have a mind of my own. I am not a sock puppet (or any kind of sock, for that matter), nor am I a zombie, or free-will challenged. It's not as though Logos asked me to join the boards just to back him up... he has no idea who I am. He may even be a little weirded out that I'm speaking in his favour... even though it's not just in his favour, if someone else amused me as much then I would state thus. These arguments are stupid, and I think that's what he's trying to get you to see. Arguing on these boards is going to change nothing but the way you feel about yourself, even if that self-esteem comes from cutting other people down and tearing apart what they say word by word.

All of you are so self-righteous that people are afraid to come here and have fun... these boards shouldn't be a threatening place, they should be a place that MUDers can come and meet and talk... yes, a civil term: TALK... about MUDs and the things going on in them.

Nope, I had no idea when I came here what the whole Medievia controversy was about, and for that I apologize. I'm sorry to have interrupted your dead serious 'discussions' with my mindless babbling and 'schizophrenic ramblings'... intelligent people conversing with people trying to defend their own intelligence, even when not under attack, amuse me. I expressed my amusement the way I always do. So if I offended you, I'm sorry. If I ****ed you off, I'm sorry. Get off my case. If you don't like what I say and you think I'm as insignificant as you claim, then just ignore me instead of giving me a reason to reply. I thought you were all advanced, perhaps this method escapes many of you because you like to hear yourselves talk, and get your jollies off of ripping people apart no matter what they say.

Mmhmm, I like attention, just like the rest of you who post, because otherwise you wouldn't be posting, as posting tends to draw attention. Maybe I like it more, sure. And okay, I'm immature, I'll take that. But God forbid anyone list your faults, my friends, or we shall be here all day. Luckily, if this too ****ed you off, I don't care, and neither should you. They're just schizophrenic rantings of a teenage dramaqueen, after all. Have a lovely day, friends.
Kopribear is offline   Reply With Quote