View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 04:09 PM   #1
onelife

onelife is on a distinguished road
Question Help with picking MUD.

Hi guys (and girls?)

Can you please help me with something.

Recently I've discovered that I really like when an item is described in a "rich" way.
Think of creations from Dwarf Fortress. Regardless if it's random or not it is very interesting for me personally.

Now, I have been looking at some MUDS and decided that I would like to play one of them.
I've checked all three of them very briefly (very little time to play) and they all are fine where it comes to game play itself, lore and so on.
Unfortunately I am not able to play all of them long enough to see witch one suits me best.

That's where MUD veterans like you are my only hope to make the right decision

Which one of those MUDS has the best descriptions where it comes to items(in general, not just weapons and armor)?

What I'm looking for, or at least as close as possible. I'm not expecting every item to be like that but at least some later game items etc.

- Bastard sword - This two handed sword is made out of iron. Its blade is is still sharp and could easily cut a man in half. Family crest on the hilt housing six gems creating a circle with, what looks like a claw in the middle.

What I'm trying to avoid is:

- Bastard sword - two handed iron sword.

My picks at the moment are:

- Aardwolf,
- Achaea
- Gemstone

None of the early game play would help me as they all feel equally OK'ish.

Ps. Sorry for the cheesy description, English is not my native tongue.
I hope that you know what I mean though
onelife is offline   Reply With Quote