View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 09:58 AM   #21
Jeshin

Home MUD: The Sea of Storms
Home MUD: http://tsosmud.org
Jeshin is on a distinguished road
Re: Are you experienced?

Hehe My first stint into RP was at Gundam Wing MUD when I happened to steal Wing Zero [One of the canon mech's of considerable power] and went on a mad rampage through space... It was shortly ended when one of the immortals logged in on Duo Maxwell and had zmud or some other mud client which allowed them to repeat commands instantly while I was on telnet. They blew me to little bits using DeathScythe. That was when I was 12 sadly I was around in the 90's although it wasn't such a bad time for RP really. Playing in the backyard bludgeoning my friends as a rather less then noble knight or on some of my more juvenile days pretending to be a gargoyle from that one childrens tv show... you know the one :P.

After my stint on Gundam Wing MUD it closed down and I moved onto a chatroom based RP for awhile with alot of fighting. It wasn't exactly high brow but it sure did get my typing speed up. Eventually I longed for the mighty muds again and I checked out mudconnector and found The Sea of Storms [which I had previously found via there rather often viewed concordance of all WoT] I've been there ever since and that's been what 7 years now? TSOSMUD has pretty much been my home though I have tried Otherspace as well and found it entirely interesting but by that point I had become a staffer and was eagerly running events on TSOS and couldn't really commit to a game as cool as Otherspace without spending hours of my day delving into the story.
Jeshin is offline   Reply With Quote