View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 10:51 AM   #4
Brianna

Brianna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Brianna Send a message via MSN to Brianna Send a message via Yahoo to Brianna
Unhappy

I agree that a blend of good "newbie" areas as well as good hero areas are needed if a mud is going to last. I know on the mud I am head builder on I want to present challenges to all levels of players and have some builders working on newbie areas others in the mid range and couple on hero areas as well.

If a player leaves simply because stock areas are in place. What of the muds that are just starting and working with a good team of builders to develop original areas to replace the stock ones. This will not happen overnight, Since deciding to leave without giving the mud a chance will you come back in a few months to see if anything has changed?

Sorry to stray from topic but I have been wondering about those who post that if they see stock areas they leave immediately. While I realize stock areas are overused and passe, it takes time to develop areas to replace them.
Do you come back in a few months to see if things have changed? or just move on become an "elitist" type player that won't see the forest for the trees?
Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote