View Single Post
Old 10-14-2002, 12:18 PM   #1
Ingham

Okay, I've got a little problem going on...

About two years ago, a troublesome player was banned from a MUD I imp on, god knows why anymore, he just got banned and that's it really. I mainly trouble myself with other things then mortal relations so this all happened mostly behind my back, I can't give you exact details on that. However, a few months ago he got unbanned, and returned with a new character. Everyone deserves a second chance so the other imps let him go by his way. So far so good.

However, he somehow saved one of his characters from autodeletion and that char was punished way long ago, before the IP ban was set on him. So he wants that char back, asking around with a few immortals and filing an official appeal, which instantly got deleted and got his character disabled, so now he can't log her on anymore at all and just has to wait untill she eventually falls prey to autodeletion as well. From hear-say I gathered that the lower imps consider this his "second chance" though I fail to understand how the disabling of a single character would help someone repent. At this point he sent an ingame mail towards the next level implementor, which would be me. Trying to stay out of this, I ignored his mail so far, but I'm really not sure what to do anymore...

Anyone here got any ideas?