View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 04:31 AM   #50
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Re: RPI, RPE, and Roleplay

Please elaborate with some proof of this statement. I find it curious you'd think that since I don't hype my game (in fact, I doubt many people here are even aware of its name), have never exaggerated playerbase statistics or features of a MUD, do not twist the definition of words to mean something else or any of the other behavior I find distasteful. I try to live my life as honestly as I possibly can, even to a fault at times (I once lost a scholarship in college by pointing out that I may not qualify for it for a five-day period and that aforementioned corrupt administrator jumped on the chance to check and deny it to me; if I'd simply remained quiet, in 5 more days I'd have regained my qualification and no one would have known except me). When the time comes to list my game, it will be listed according to its actual features and details, not in broad terms or in every category possible just to attract players. In fact, our staff agreed long ago that we'd focus on a particular type of player and would have no problem with a small playerbase if it meant that other types of players weren't interested. So please explain your statement unless it's just random libel.

Consider it "nearly every game" then. No offense taken.

Jason

Last edited by prof1515 : 09-20-2009 at 06:21 AM.
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote