View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 08:26 AM   #48
Anitra

Anitra is on a distinguished road
Why would you give proper credit to the Diku code that your Mud developed from?

Simple answer:
Because it's the right and proper thing to do.

But you obiously don't care enough about right and wrong to be bothered about that, so I'll provide you with some other reasons:

- Because for the first time in 10 years that might give Medievia some positive publicity on the Mud boards.

- Because it might save you some awkward explanations the day your children get old enough to go on the net, and ask you why the family firm is referred to as 'Mercthievia' there.

- Because having to constantly defend Vryce's actions in the past is corrupting your soul. (I case you wonder, I am talking about the same process that you yourself refer to as 'developing a tough skin'.)

You know, when you first came to these boards, you sounded like a pretty nice person, and I felt genuinely sorry for you. Now you sound like an echo of Vryce, and I don't feel sorry for you at all.

Keep telling us that we should direct the flames at Vryce instead of you. He doesn't come to these boards. You do. And although you consistantly point out that he, not you, is responsible, you also obviously support his actions. That makes you as responsible as he is.