View Single Post
Old 08-26-2004, 11:21 AM   #99
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
{SPECULATION} just to its marked as so. They refunded Kimberly's money because they were wrong, its not to get rid of someone, Ban is for that, and synozeer made sure the multiple post were banned as well.

1) They knew Kimberly was upset and would go to greater lengths if need be.
2) (Even as great as your attorney's are they don't know everything, so I just happened to pop the question to the Attorney General to see his views). It was agreed that your affiliates (guild leaders) do not legally and should not in game play have the power to affect a player where as monetary values are in place. Unless they are direct employees or volunteers who have agreed to certain legal rights before hand. (Which I highly doubt they have).
Unless of course they PAID for that guild to start the guild, and paid for the legal rights of those skills offered in those guilds (kinda like user licenses). I don't know IRE but I doubt you can buy your own guilds with actualy money, or can you?
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote