View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004, 05:23 PM   #45
Tocamat

Tocamat is on a distinguished road
I was thinking very clearly on the matter. I think back to when the rule was changed regarding giving out incentives as reward for voting. I'd like to know how many of the Top Ten muds here, that pay for advertising, were doing the complaining about incentives. The number is likely zero. Sites as good as this one are possible due to the advertising dollars of games like Aardwolf and Achaea. I think you all need to give a little more credit where credit it due and be more appreciative of just what they can do for your games indirectly.

Why should Synozeer care what goes on in someone elses mud. This need for a rule clarification is just another attempt to hinder the efforts of the big muds. Each muds players are their players to win or lose, **** off and/or make happy. There is only 1 rule needed here...no one person may vote more than once during any given 12 hour period. Plain and simple and leaves no room for arguement. How that vote gets here isn't really anyones concerns other than the individual mud admins.
Tocamat is offline   Reply With Quote