Thread: Forum Games
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2002, 11:37 AM   #30
Wenlin

Wenlin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Wenlin
Now we need an ignore option, Synozeer. Otherwise, Dulan, keep your freaking mouth shut when its not important. I think I will compare you to [trash? I never said trash. I said that you three are at least here a lot, that's a good thing, hopefully] if I want to.

Now I reitarate, because that last post of yours was directed at me. I haven't seen many of your posts because I don't like flames at all, so I was generalizing when you posted a lot on this particular topic (Forum games).

Flame me to the ends of the earth? Don't make me laugh. Save your breath\hand energy and do something productive, like...

Play Quake 3.
Play various Half-life mods.
Read some Piers Anthony.
Go poke around people's Livejournals (not necessarily mine, of course, anyones).
Go get Warcraft3, it rules.
Make a comic on Paint.
Sleep.
Answer different topics on TMS in a non-stupid fashion.
Burn some music onto a cd.
Empty the trashcan, you seem to like it so much?
Talk to someone who cares.
Don't bother the dragon.
Go to the 'stupid websites' thread and visit everything on there.
Admire dragon pictures.
Wait for to come back online.
*Sigh* Don't bother the dragon.

Okay, I'm out of ideas. Its been fun, Dulan, really. But I can't help but think that you ARE trash, when I didn't think so before you posted.

Ah ah...
Thank you, time for me to do one of those productive things.

Edit:
If you want to ignore everything I've just said, take it to PMs, like Orion Elder said. Too late for me, but don't be silly and clutter up this thread that's about discussing the forum games.
Wenlin is offline   Reply With Quote