View Single Post
Old 08-18-2004, 01:56 PM   #29
Reyas

Reyas is on a distinguished road
I am a player on Achaea, and will try to answer these for you.

1> Guilds on Achaea are player-run. There ARE generally guild NPCs you can learn skills from if a guild member is unavailable to teach them. (Yes, you can use your lessons to learn from a fellow guild member). Generally speaking, you DO need to be accepted into a guild to learn guild skills.

2> Hmm. How to respond to this. Kimberly may have sworn that she had credits taken away, but this does not make it so. I can write the word "candy" on a box of matches and swear up and down the box contains candy, but that doesn't change the fact there are matches in there. She also, technically speaking, did not lose lessons either. She spent her credits on lessons, then spent her lessons on guild skills, then due to her own actions, was booted out of the guild. When leaving a guild, you lose your guild skills. She could just as well have spent the lessons on general skills and not have 'lost' anything.

3> She's an idiot. Each time she opens her mouth, she loses a little more credibility. Were she a tenth as educated as she claims to be, she would accept the fact the she is unwanted, has been given a full refund, and go on with her life. Instead she keeps trying desperate actions to win people over to her side, losing people who may have been sympathetic to her before with each post she makes, here and elsewhere.

I understand where you might say her rant couldn't be based entirely on nothing...but it is. You are right in that she feels she has something important to say, but that is as far as it goes. She may feel that way, fine...but I may feel the sky is purple with yellow clouds, and you're all morons for thinking it is blue. If I go around calling everyone a moron for thinking the sky is blue, how popular do you think I'm going to be? Everyone will rightly classify me as a moron myself, and crazy to boot.
Reyas is offline   Reply With Quote