View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 06:39 PM   #38
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
College? -glances at the calender- Interesting. You go to -insert obviously racist statement here- U?

Now, onto a more serious post. Seth, you are insulting people over their honest opinions, simply because their opinions do not fit with your schema of the world (Pay attention to that word, anyone who has any interest in Psych. Unlike Seth's wannabe-psych babble, or the "issues" idiocy, that is a real term, and probably a good diagnosis of "why" Seth is so vindictive here.). Anyone who does not fit with said schema, you attack viciously regardless of what was stated in their opinion. As I said in a much longer post, something had to come from you in order to irritate them. However, in your schema of RoD, you never did anything, and you were perfectly innocent. Even the most corrupt imm must have a reason in order to act. According to you, their reason was you questioning an immortal's decision on a public channel, without taking it to a higher up first. That would righteously **** me off if you pulled it on my MUD. Questioning immortal decisions on a public channel without taking it to a higher-up undermines the staffs authority. Only a fool would tolerate that in a player that plays their place for free.

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote